Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Ste Genevieve

Beautiful ride in today on the Illinois side. I took the ferry across to St Genevieve. St Genevieve was the first city established west of the Mississippi River. There was a mix up with the camping arrangements that I made and didn't have a... camp spot for the night. All local bed and breakfast made me an incredible deal for this evening. I am staying in a 240 year old Motel this place is older than our country. I met a couple of bike tourist completing the MRT these ladies were awesome. I also met a gentleman and his father from Austrailia visiting a friend of theirs that was born in Louisiana that lives here now. Ste Genevieve is a beautiful little town must see if you get close
 
 
MS River Ride's photo.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment